I wasn't planning on writing on my blog this much but when a weekend like this comes your way there is no other choice but to write it all down. It all started after our singles branch floated the river yesterday. SaraKay Larsen, Amy Gwynn, Zac Hansen, Adam Young and myself went to Kortney Murdocks house to practice for a song we were going to sing today, which is Sunday. It was such a wonderful experience to have us all there singing together like we had so many times in years before. The song was beautiful and the spirit was strong. Today when we performed it it was very powerful and I can't even tell you how happy it made me to be up there singing with some of my best friends in the whole world. The rest of the day was spent eating food, talking with one another and singing hymns by the piano it quite simply doesn't get much better than that.
Some might say we have people who come into our lives to help us learn certain things or to help us in certain areas but the truth is when you find good friends you can't just let them go. I often find myself hoping that some things will never change. If I had a say, I continue to meet new people and make new friends but I would never lose the ones I have already. Without good friends I wouldn't be who I am today.
 |
| Two of those fabulous friends I mentioned above! This was not the same day but it was still a fabulous day. |
Hi sister,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say hi and that I love you. I also wanted to know how you put a picture in the background. Is it one that you took, or just a template?
Hi and I love you too :) I did not take the picture in the background it is a template. If you give me a call sometime I will tell you how I did it. Love you!!!
ReplyDelete